Shaun Savage writes:

> behind creating a security policy.    I am not a courier expert,   but I
> think selinux and courier would be good togther.

Probably not.  In many instances, Courier relies on group permissions to do
its business - like playing with files that's owned by another userid and
the courier groupid.  For some reason, that I never managed to fully
understand, security-hardened environments don't like that.  There are a
couple of other things in there in the same venue.

> Courier writes to the users Maildir in their home dir, only courier_local
> writes to users dir.  ????

By default, yes.  But if maildrop is set up as the delivery agent, it's
going to be maildrop that will write to maildirs.

--
Sam