Maybe I missed something in the docs, but I'm not receiving mail.

I'm accessing the server using Eudora.  I can send mail through the server,
to my AOL address.  When I reply, it doesn't go through....and I don't get
any mail-daemon messages.  It does allow POP login, but I don't get the
message from the server.

I'm trying to use "Maildir", and I did the "maildirmake" for the home
directory of the system user.  Nothing appears in the "new" directory, or any
other in the home directory for the system user.  I'm doing it in the form of
/home/*user*/Maildir, is that the right way?  .courier also exists in the
correct place, though I'm not sure if it is set up right.

And....if I try logging in to (SSL)webmail, using the correct ID and
password, it sends me to a blank screen.

Anyone know why this isn't doing what it should?
--James C.