I have courier running on bailey.fmp.com.  My /etc/courier/locals file
contains

localhost
bailey.fmp.com
frobniz.com

My esmtpacceptmailfor file contains

localhost
bailey.fmp.com
frobniz.com

My 'me' file contains
bailey.fmp.com

frobniz.com is a valid domain, the MX record for which points to
bailey.fmp.com.  

I have an entry in /etc/courier/aliasdir named .courier-frab which should
redirect mail to my (non-courier) account on another box.

If I send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it's accepted and redirected, as I
expect.  If, on the other hand, I send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it's
accepted but I get a DSN back from courier with "550 User unknown".  I think
this used to work.  I'm not sure what the difference is now.  Can anyone
help?

-- 
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |       if you let it" |      available at
512-259-1190          |    (The Roadie)      | <http://www.fmp.com/pubkeys>
http://www.fmp.com    |                      |

_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to