I have been working on a .spec file to build an RPM for Mandrake 8.2.
The build fails when executing 'testsuite' in the 'maildrop' directory. 

 From the output of 'testsuite': 

  1a2
  > Done.
  Yes1
  Yes2
  Four: 4
  Six: 6
  Three: 3
  One: 1
  Zero: 0
  Minus six: -6 

it appears that 'maildrop' never emits "Done." for the quota test in
'testsuite'. 

I have built my RPM by patching 'testsuite' (just to get it to build) and
everything but 'maildrop' works as expected.  I don't expect 'maildrop' to
work if the 'testsuite' fails, but I attempted to use it anyway in an
attempt to gather more information about the problem. 

Basically, 'maildrop' from this build will deliver the same mail over and
over again.  I guess I should do a 'ps ax' and see how many 'maildrop'
processes end up running or something. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.
 -Todd 

_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to