Let me start by stating the obvious.  I dont know much.  However, I am in
the process of setting up sqwebmail on my Freebsd box.  I thought the easy
part would be moving my current mail in my standard mailbox (right now I
am using sendmail and pine) to the new Maildir (which I have created).
The hard part I thought was going to be setting up sqwebmail.  I guess I
got it backwards.  I have sqwebmail setup, and I Maildir created.
However, I am at a loss for how to get my mail (really all I care about is
new mail) to go into my Maildir.  I have tried using Maildrop, and I can
take a message and "drop" it but it goes into the standard mbox.

I should also add that I want to be able to do this a user level, or at
least run in tandem with sendmail so that both my mbox and my maildir get
new mail.

Many thanks in adavnce.

Aaron Walsh
Senior JDE Consultant