It helps if you read a bit more in depth.  Thanks everyone I got it
working.

Stephen Atkins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Mon, 2002-05-06 at 11:16, Stephen Atkins wrote:
> Hello all again.  So many questions so little time.  I was just
> wondering how to get courier to accept mail from any domain when the
> user@domain is local.  Every time I try and send a message from a domain
> that is not in the smtpaccess/default it gives a relay error even if the
> user is on the same domain courier is on.
> 
> Stephen Atkins
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________________________
> 
> Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
> the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> _______________________________________________
> courier-users mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users



_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to