Stephen Atkins writes: 

> Hello all.  Well I've been doing some investigating and I got the login
> to work properly.  I changed the owner of /etc/courier/webadmin to
> apache:apache and I could log in and edit everything.  When I go to
> install the new configuration it give me a permission denied error.  So
> this is also a owner:group error of some sort.  Does anyone have a
> suggestion as to the owner:group I should install Courier with?

Sounds like you messed up the permissions on the webadmin wrapper in the 
cgi-bin directory.  Carefully look at the permissions on the webadmin 
wrapper as installed by Courier, and what you have in the cgi-bin directory, 
then fix it. 

-- 
Sam 


_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to