I've got two separate Courier-IMAP servers, configured the same, but 
they behave differently.  In particular, using Outlook/Outlook 
Express/Mozilla I cannot create subfolders on one server, but with the 
exact same clients, I can connect to the other server and create 
subfolders with ease.  The server that works is on FreeBSD, while the 
one that doesn't is RedHat.  My guess is that some compile time option 
has affected this functionality.

Supporting data:
        Mail.app on MacOS X works fine and can generate subfolders.
        An inspection of the Maildir on each machine turns up no differences.
        The options selected in the imap and imap-ssl
                config files are the same on each machine.
        I'm using courier-imap-1.3.12 on FreeBSD
                courier-imap-1.3.11 on Redhat Linux

Any ideas how I can resolve this?

Thanks, pablos.
--
Paul Holman
Metasecura
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415.420.3806


_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to