Hello
I running Courier-IMAP 1.4.3 and 1.4.4.
and using OE 5.50 and OE 6

I find that I will occaisionally receive an email that when selected
displays
"Message no longer available on the server" and it has a line through it, as
if it were deleted.
It cannot be purged.

This email can be moved or copied to another folder. In the new folder it
displays correctly.

This is a bug in OE, since if I go to Evolution it displays properly.
However the classic IMAP server that ships with Redhat does not expose this
bug.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to whats happening and what workarounds
are possible?

No, Juha, I cannot dump OE!

Regards

John Huttley








_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to