BUDAY,TOMAS writes:

> Dear all, 
> 
> I have trouble with the configure script not recognizing OpenLDAP 
> I have installed on my Sun SPARC Solaris8 system. Despite providing 
> it the paths (CFLAGS,CPPFLAGS,LDFLAGS), the configure script 
> only sees ldap.h, but does not see the ldap_open, ldap_search_st 
> and ldap_start_tls_s system calls. Can you please give me 
> a clue of what is might be a cause of this. 
> 
configure "remembers" information from previous times it was run, since some 
of the tests are quite time-consuming. If you ran configure first, then 
fixed the paths and ran configure again, the tests for OpenLDAP would not 
have actually been performed. 

You need to wipe out configure's cache files. Can't remember the exact 
command for this though, and I'm not at the machine so can't easily find 
out.
-- 
Bill Michell
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (home) 

_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to