have you tried to configure courier with the parameter

--enable-workarounds-for-imap-client-bugs ?

Lukas


On Tue, 7 May 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>
> So there's no way around it? I would have to force my clients to change
> mail clients?
>
> I have at least one client who says he won't upgrade to Mozilla because
> according to him, the mail client on it is still somewhat flaky and he
> trusts the old Netscape mail client more.
>
> :-(
>
> On Tue, 07 May 2002 09:13:04 -0400 Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I have a courier setup running quite well. However I have just received
> > > some complaints about problems.
> > >
> > > I can't pinpoint the problem because I have no visibility to the actual
> > > imap commands being issued, but I can certainly reproduce the problems.
> > >
> > > Basically on initial login, everything works fine. However, any
> > > subsequent command, like to refresh, get a new message, or anything else
> > > simply fails.
> >
> > Upgrade to Mozilla 0.9.9  It's an old Netscape bug.
> >
> > --
> > Sam
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________________________
> >
> > Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
> > the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > _______________________________________________
> > courier-users mailing list
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________________________
>
> Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
> the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> _______________________________________________
> courier-users mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
>


_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to