On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 14:49, Roland Schneider wrote:
> Anyway, I got a split local/host scheme work with this clause:
heres my finally working mysqlauthrc select_clause:

MYSQL_SELECT_CLAUSE     SELECT userdata.username, userdata.password, \
'',domains.uid, domains.gid,concat \
('/usr/mailboxes/',domains.domain,'/',userdata.username,'/Maildir/') \
,'.' ,'123000',userdata.realname from userdata, domains where \
userdata.username = '$(local_part)'  \
AND domains.domain = '$(domain)' and userdata.domain = domains.id

i don't use courier for MTA so the quota thing is of no importance to me
right? i have, set it to something, to be sure that the authmysql
wouldn't fail.
It gets pretty complex when you use more than one table :) (you should
see my postfix .cf files for the mysql virtual lookups :)

The "crypt" part of the passwords is made with the password as salt
right ?
(when using mysql encrypt, thats the only thing who works.)
update blalbla ... set password = ENCRYPT('newpassword', 'newpassword');

kind regards
Søren Vrist :)