I'm taking a step back. I tried to get courier to authenticate with MySQL,
but I'm missing to much info. Greenhornes like me need some tlc when it
comes to this, but I'll get back to it soon enough. Right now, I'm
interested in getting authentication down with /etc/passwd. I need my email
to work. I uninstalled my courier-mysql from my system. I'd expect it to
authenticate using the passwd file, but it doesn't seem to.

Does anyone know what may be wrong.

Thanks Again

Roberto Mason
IT Department
Commission Scolaire Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
Bureau/Office 450-621-5600 ext 1391
Cell:              514-220-3591