Hello,

I'm using qmail-1.03, courier-imap-1.5.0, and vpopmail-5.2. After creating a 
virtual domain with vpopmail, I can check the postmaster account with no 
problems (ie: using [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the username). However, after 
adding a virtual user (ie: [EMAIL PROTECTED]), I can only check that account for 
about 15 minutes before I begin getting failed authentication messages.

/var/log/maillog shows LOGIN FAILED until I restart courier-imap. Then it shows 
LOGIN, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the user can successfully access mail. Even 
after a virtual user fails, the postmaster can still log in successfully.

I have the following in authdaemonrc:
authmodulelist="authpam authcustom authcram authuserdb authvchkpw authldap"

My current solution is to restart courier-imap about every 10 minutes via cron, 
but I'd like a real fix. Thanks for any ideas...

-- 
Kevin





-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by: Jabber Inc.
Don't miss the IM event of the season | Special offer for OSDN members! 
JabConf 2002, Aug. 20-22, Keystone, CO http://www.jabberconf.com/osdn
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to