On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 19:15:40 -0500
"Aaron P. Martinez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> issued forth:

#
# I am still having trouble with the "Sent Items" and "Drafts" Folders.  I do
# have the box checked in the imap tab of the account properties
# labeled.."store special folders on imap server".  The contents of these
# fields is simply as i stated..."drafts" and "sent items" .  could this have
# something to do with the root folder path?  I have that field left blank,
# just assuming that courier will handle that.

Root folder path should be INBOX

--
Sysop