Hi guys,

I run courier-imap-1.4.6 over SSL port on Linux with QMail.
Here is what really strange.

Right after reboot, it all works fine for a while.
I can successfully connect to three different accounts on different
domains using the same client from the same computer.
After a few successful authentications two accounts start giving me
error "Login failed", while one account continue to work fine.

I tried to change options in /usr/lib/courier-imap/etc/authdaemonrc and
/usr/lib/courier-imap/etc/imapd, but nothing seems to make change.

Also, I could not find where any log file for either imapd or authdaemon
is.  I hope that looking up error message in log files may explain
something.

How would I control where the log files are?

Some lines in authdaemonrc are:
authmodulelist="authvchkpw"
version="authdaemond.plain"
daemons=10

Some lines in imapd are:
MAXDAEMONS=40
MAXPERIP=20
AUTHMODULES="authdaemon"
IMAP_CHECK_ALL_FOLDERS=1
IMAP_USELOCKS=1

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
Thank you in advance for any clue.
-Vlad