On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 02:18:06PM -0400, David Mir wrote:
> So this will actually still send the mail to valid users only? It just seems
> that all email at that domain will come to me regardless if it is valid or
> invalid with that alias.  If it is that easy I will add it to the alias file.

One way to do this, if you have a database, is to make the forwarding
rule just slightly more complex.  I.e. write a program that checks for
the existance of the user against the authdaemon or database.  If it
fails, write the message locally, and if it successeds deliver.

I'm not sure how complex this is.

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.