Hi

I'm using courier-0.39.3 compiled from source on a linux server. At some point, everything worked right -- smtp, pop, webmail -- but now the webmail refuses to accept any logins. I have both authshadow and authuserdb accounts; and they all log in fine using pop; yet the webmail refuses them saying the "user or password is incorrect". The logs show nothing in respect to the connection failure.

I'm completely clueless, can anyone shed light?

Thanks in advance

Cristóvão