Hello,

I am trying to use maildrop and userdb to define virtual accounts on my
computer, but I do not succeed.

I have defined an account vmail (HOME=/home/vmail) with seperate directories
for every single domain (e.g. /home/vmail/zeibig.net), having set
home=/home/vmail/zeibig.net/mirko for [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
mail=/home/vmail/zeibig.net/mirko/Maildir as Maildir. How do I deliver EMail
via maildrop with this setup? I need this to filter mail via spamassassin and
put SPAM into /home/vmail/zeibig.net/Maildir/.Trash.

I already have set DEFAULTDELIVERY in /etc/courier/courierd to maildrop and
have some rules in /etc/maildroprcs/default, which is invoked via include in
/etc/courier/maildroprc.

Best Regards
Mirko
--
GPG public key  = http://www.zeibig.net/mirko.zeibig.asc
GPG fingerprint = E85C D909 DC39 47CE 1757  BA36 4C68 41C8 BED4 5A8E