Hi,

For about a month I have been using a selfsigned SSL-cert for my courier-imap 1.6.1 (now) server with success...

Now I have got trusted signed SSL-certs that I like to use. The problem seem to be that I need to enter the PEM-password to have it work. I start my IMAP-server with:

/libexec/authlib/authdaemond start
/libexec/imapd-ssl.rc start

but I don't have to tell the PEM-password... first when a imap-client connects I see this in my maillog: