hmm, I have no etc/esmtpd :)
(and it's not anywhere else, either...)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Newton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Thomas Stian Bergheim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [courier-users] imap wont start


> This sounds like you have etc/imapd or etc/esmtpd screwed up.  Something
> is causing it to interpret the argument to be passed to couriertcpd to
> be interepretted as an executable by the shell.  It is normally assigned
> to the variable TCPDOPTS.
>
> Thomas Stian Bergheim wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > After following Bills Qmail toaster guide ( http://shupp.org/toaster/ ),
I
> > get the following when I do '/etc/rc.d/init.d/courier-imap start':
> >
> > /etc/rc.d/init.d/courier-imap start
> > Starting Courier-IMAP
server:/usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/couriertcpd: -pid
> > argument is required.
> > /bin/sh: -stderrlogger=/usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/courierlogger: No
such
> > file or directory
> >  imap
> >
> >
> > The courierlogger _IS_ there..
> > What have I done wrong? I've double-checked many times :)
> >
> > Thanks,
> >  - thomas
>




-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.NET email is sponsored by: Geek Gift Procrastinating?
Get the perfect geek gift now!  Before the Holidays pass you by.
T H I N K G E E K . C O M      http://www.thinkgeek.com/sf/
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to