Bill Williamson writes:

Is there a way to see to whom a message was originally delivered to?

I try to control my incoming email by using the .courier-default setup. For example, my main address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I'll sign
up to company things with, for example,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I did this with the hope of
blocking any address I started getting spam on.

I've started getting some spam, but unforunatly, I have no way of knowing
which address! Is there any way to get this put in the header, or
otherwise figure out what it was addressed to?
Courier adds a Delivered-To: header by default, when its handling the actual mail delivery. If you're passing off all mail to some external mail delivery agent, such as procmail, you need to use the preline filter to add the extra headers to the message, before handing it off to the mail delivery agent.



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.NET email is sponsored by:
SourceForge Enterprise Edition + IBM + LinuxWorld = Something 2 See!
http://www.vasoftware.com
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users


Reply via email to