Just a quick question.....

How do the filters on the sqweb mail work?
I have tried to apply some filters and none of them seem to work?
Could someone give me a an example of a filter?
I noticed that it make a ~.mailfilter file, what does/should a working one
look like?
Do I need to restart couriter to implement this? (I just checked the box in
the webadmin and commited the changes)

Thanks.

--
David Mir