Hi,

I notice that Courier on my server logs the IP address in this format:

[::ffff:50e8:11fe]

How can I get it to log using the following format?

[127.0.0.1]

Cheers,

-Morten
Morten Lerskau Rønseth           http://www.ronseth.no
Bjerregaardsgate 6               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0172 Oslo                        Tlf.: (47) 2319 8000
Norway                           Mob : (47) 9343 4357
                                 SMS : [EMAIL PROTECTED]