what about forward aliases, which are not on our server?

Dobos Sandor
IBCnet Hungary Ltd.

                    "Moshe

                    Gurvich"             To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                    ah.com>              Subject:     Re: [courier-users] storing
aliases in SQL database

                    2003.03.06

                    18:49

i store aliases as accounts with same home dirs as parents