Scott writes:

Hi,

I've never had this problem receiving from exchange before. I've also tested with three other exchange servers and there was no problem on their end. My server (questacorp.com) is courier-0.40.2-1.7.3, and their server (navigant.com) is Exchange-5.0.2195.5329 (which I think is exchange2k with the most recent service pack).

I was hoping the folks here could help me explain to navigant.com's exchange admin what is wrong with his server. At least, I hope it's his server and not mine! The error is below:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 3/6/2003 12:59 PM
There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator.
<mail.navigant.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Command RCPT User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> not OK>

There is no such error message in Courier. Figure out exactly what is reporting this message, and proceed from there.