In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on
03/21/03
   at 01:13 PM, "Michael Bellears" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:

>> From which site Netscape and Mozilla *and* Lynx (FWIW) all get:
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
>> /usr/local/www/demo.hub.org/horde/config/registry.php on line 56
>>
>> ????  Well it is browser-independent anyway <G>
>>
>> But that 'demoed' all *I* need to know about it...

>http://webmail.demo.hub.org is bleeding edge.

>Suggest you check out the Stable version:

>http://demo.horde.org/stable/horde/imp/

>Regards,
>MB

Well that accepted a login.  Redirected me to a blank page (Lynx and
Mozilla) Netscape just said 'the document contained no data'.

My point: It may or may not be a good product. But if the 'demo' site(s)
is/are MS IE-specific, Java-dependent, over-cookied (it set TWO such),
obtuse/counterintuitive, simply not well-maintained... any/all of the
above...

...then I ain't even starting down *that* road of grief, as it telsl me
thigns baout how the *rest* of the project is probably (mis)managed...

Fair?  Maybe not.  But to quote 'Judge Roy Bean' "If he wanted a chance he
should have gone to some other town."

Regards,

Bill