Now THAT is very interesting to me.

I'd love to see the transaction that shows Moz getting HTML from the server and yet apparently not being aware of it. -- It's always possible there's an HTTP protocol error being introduced (and I'd be interested in that too), but if there's even a chance of it being a Moz bug then I'd like to see what is triggering it.

-jab