I've been running courier-imap and using the supplied POP3 daemon
authenticating via mysql, and it has been working fine up until the last
week or so.

When one particular user tries to pick up via POP3, it authenticates
fine, but then simply ignores the delivery of any waiting mail, yet the
same computer will pick up mail from this same server/domain without a
problem.

Yet occasionally it will pick up the mail fine, so I can't see it being
a permissions problem.

POP3 in debug doesn't seem to give me any ideas.

Thanks for any assistance on this one.