On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 12:36, Chad Osmond wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> This may be a tad bit off topic, but still relevant. 
> 
> I am writing a php based interface to add and remove domains, and users
> to my MySQL database.

I've done that. check http://sourceforge.net/projects/quica

> 
> The problem that I'm having is that I need the script to create a
> directory inside of /var/vmail/$domain/. Apache is running as "nobody"
> and the Mail directories are all owned by vmail.
> 
> Does anyone have some guidence here for me? I have a fairly good concept
> of permissions, but am at a loss here.

Check the source of mentioned project to know a way to do it.

-- 
Eduardo Roldan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.NET email is sponsored by: eBay
Great deals on office technology -- on eBay now! Click here:
http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/711-11697-6916-5
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to