I agree. With the entire suite capable of using the same authentication systems, it makes it so much easier to setup.

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 16 June 2003 14:32, andrew wrote:

I need to accept mail for about 60 domains, with no more than 10 mail
accounts per domain, and no more allocation than 10 Meg per mailbox. I
don't need local delivery at all (I don't have a large internal network).
Total mail volume is less than 20K messages per day. I'm happy to use
maildir format exclusively. I can use mySQL to backend the accounts. I'll
be installing on a RH8 server with a SCSI array.

If anyone has any thoughts or comments, please let me know.


Courier-mta will do all that you require, and do it well. I see no reason not to use courier.


-- James A. Mcormond QA Specialist, Networking and Bugzilla Guy Xandros Corporation, Ottawa, Canada Simple. Compatible. Linux.



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by: INetU
Attention Web Developers & Consultants: Become An INetU Hosting Partner.
Refer Dedicated Servers. We Manage Them. You Get 10% Monthly Commission!
INetU Dedicated Managed Hosting http://www.inetu.net/partner/index.php
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to