Good day,

I am running a fairly old installation of courier, and experiencing a problem with SQwebmail.

I want to create a filter that forwards messages to a shared folder. But none of my subscribed shared folders is visible in the dropdown box.

Is this implemented in the current version of courier? If not, any chances of this ever happening.

rgds
pos