Jon Nelson wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Andrew Newton wrote:

Er, oops. I saw that you put section 5 in there. I misspoke earlier. What I mean to ask is this: "what does this have to do with couriertls, and more importantly, what does this have to do with the parts of courier that have *nothing* to do with SMTP?"

I'll have to admit that I spaced on the tls part. You are right, it doesn't have to do with anything not SMTP related.

However, considering couriertls is part of Courier, and Courier requires a special DNS library to do SMTP stuff, it only seems natural that couriertls would reuse that part.

-andy