Sorry I tried searching, but the problem is not with courier (I'm almost
positive) rather my understanding of virtual domains (I think :).   Anyway
here is my situation, I have a private internal subdomain
internal.mycompany.com off of my real company domain mycompany.com.  Two
things; I have to turn off reverse DNS check because workstation/server logs
sent to me will be reject since [EMAIL PROTECTED](sender) has no
DNS/MX record (it's private so I don't have it in my external DNS servers).
Other than letting slightly more spam in I really don't mind that fix (but
I'm sure there is a better way....thus my email here).  Second I have some
programs that refuse to send to mycompany.com and insist on sending to the
machine name which would be [EMAIL PROTECTED] this also
fails (of course).  How would I set-up courier first to accept email from
domain internal.company.com (with out adding DNS info to my external DNS
server) and how can I tell courier to send
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED], this one can be on
a case by case bases since I have very few of these (<10). (Is virtual
domains the answer??)

And yes, I went through the man pages/web pages etc. I'm just not sure the
right way to implement it.  Sorry I just need some help clarifying the
config.

Thanks

--
David Mir