All,

I experienced a similar error on OpenBSD 3.3:

"
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking whether -lresolv is needed for res_query... configure: error:
Cannot find function res_query
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for authlib
"
Attached please find a tar ball with the config.log file.

Sam Stern
Baltimore, MD, USA