On 14/3-2004, at 0.49, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

Thomas von Hassel writes:

On 13/3-2004, at 20.39, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Thomas von Hassel writes:

When trying to configure i get this:
checking whether -lresolv is needed for res_query... configure: error: Cannot find function res_query
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for authlib
my configure command looks like this:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/courier --without-ipv6 --with-mailuser=courier --with-mailgroup=courier
any ideas ?

This is a known issue.
oh how nice ... is there a known way to resolve it ?

This will be fixed in my next build, or you can pull it from CVS.

This change was made quite some time ago; it looks like nobody running BSD has bothered to try any of the test builds that lead up to the previous release.

It is unfortunate ... i usually have a test server to test new builds, but my time has not allowed me to stay current up until now ...

/thomas