Hello

In my /etc/courier/esmtpd I have:

BLACKLISTS="-block=korea.services.net,BLOCK
-block=sbl.spamhaus.org,BLOCK [...]"

together - 9 different entries.

It works well but it takes a long time to check all databases for IP.
My local users have to wait a few seconds before their mua will start
sending emails.
Resolver configuration is OK, simply some dns servers sometimes don't work
and queries have to time out :(

Is it possible to have something like WHITELIST? I mean local addresses
which should not be checked against spam/proxy databases?
Or can I set a variable in smtpaccess/default (such as RELAYCLIENT) which
diables BLACKLIST checking?

--
Grzegorz Janoszka