My Courier installation was recently upgraded to version
0.45.6.20040618. I noticed that Courier is no longer delivering outbound
e-mail from my server. When I look at Courier's logs both
queuedelivering and inprogress are non-zero and increase with each
outbound mail that is sent. I've been all through the configuration but
can't figure out why Courier isn't delivering outbound e-mail. Incoming
mail works just fine. I've searched all over the documentation for
Courier and the web in general looking for assistance but couldn't
really find any that pertained to my specific situation. So I'm turning
to the mailing list for suggestions. Does anyone have any
recommendations of things to check to resolve this problem? I would
greatly appreciate it.