Ben Kennedy [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In other words, if you are trying to BCC something to both me and my
> enemy, it is incumbent upon your outbound service to keep them separate
> and private.  If both my enemy and I happened to live on the same host,
> our inbound SMTP would be providing a disservice to us both by throwing
> away the extra information it has about the envelope recipients.

Uhm, no.  If both my enemy and I happened to have our accounts at the same
bank, I would not want the bank to tell my enemy anything about me or my
account.  And I would certainly not consider it a disservice of the bank
if they tell me nothing about my enemy and his account.

Your logic is flawed.  Loyalty cannot be absolute in the business world
because there are usually conflicts of interest. :-)