Alexander Lazic said:
> On Mit 19.01.2005 16:49, Julian Mehnle wrote:
>>
>>True.  But that means ClamCour and Amavis can't do it either.
>>Courierfilters can do SMTP-time message rejection only.
>
> Yeah :-(
>
> I like courier but these is a really bad limitation, imho :-(

To be fair, very few mail servers I know of or have used have this
feature.  So I'd instead just call it a really cool feature of Postfix
that Sam might one day have the time to add.  :)  I was thinking the other
day that it'd be incredibly awesome if the delivery time filtering worked
much like maildrop filtering, allowing for a simple scripting language to
control the acceptance/modification/denial of SMTP mail.  Still, Courier
is pretty terrific though.

Jay
--
Jay Lee