Sorry for be late

Hello:

it is difficult my to write in English

Desire to explain it better:
what in fact I need is delivery
a copy of any message that receive the server who runs Courier
to an account for example, my account.
I have managed to do putting it thus a line in maildroprc:

cc ../control/Maildir
control is a virtual account directory of my account.

What I do not know is if that is the suitable solution.
I would like to know if somebody in the list has one better solution
or if it is the suitable solution to do this.

the truth is that to this I used it like last (and only) resource.

Thanks to all.

-- 
______________________________________________
Check out the latest SMS services @ http://www.linuxmail.org 
This allows you to send and receive SMS through your mailbox.


Powered by Outblaze


-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ide95&alloc_id396&op=click
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to