Hello

First I'm new on this list and thank you very much for that possibility of getting help.

I can use an account on a shared server, which uses Courier Mail. Up to now it works well and I don't have any problems. But now I want to sort my mails differing by plain-text on the first side and rest (HTML and Atachments on the other side).

My idea is to say

_________________________________
CTYPE = "$MATCH2"

if ($CTYPE eq "multipart/")
{
 to "$MDIR/here"
}
to "$MDIR/there"

It is not realy complicate - I think. But the problem is, that I have done something wrong. The mails always are stored in "there" but not in "here".

Normally I try to debug such a code to find out the part which works wrong. But I have the follownig problems.

I have an Windows-PC and I use putty to connect to the server. I can edit .mailfilter (http://www.courier-mta.org/?maildropfilter.html) and I can send me an E-Mail. How can I organize a debugging of that code? Of course, I can include echo and it may produce an output anywhere, but where?

I have got a hint to try it with "/usr/sbin/postqueue -p" but there I only get a message if a syntax error has been included. But this is not a syntax-problem. I only want to have a look into CTYPE to see what works wrong.

Thank you for your help and best regards
Wolfgang

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click _______________________________________________ courier-users mailing list courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users