From: "Sam Varshavchik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Michael Nguyen writes:

[snip]

>Furthermore, you probably want to set ACLs for both INBOX, and its
>subfolders, so you should be doing something like:
>
>A13 ACL SET (INBOX INBOX.*) user=postmaster acdilrsw owner acdilrsw

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that this worked.  Thank you, Sam.

[snip]

But I have another question!  How do I select another user's folder?  I've
read the RFC and I've tried using the following methods

A1 SELECT ~test/INBOX
A1 SELECT ~test.INBOX
A1 SELECT /var/Accounts/t.sub/e.sub/test.macnt/INBOX

Err...I'd list more of them, but after thinking about it....it really
doesn't matter what I've tried.  Our current IMAP server accepts
~<username>/<folder>.  I tried modifying it with the . delimiter but that
didn't change anything.  What's the correct way to do this?

Michael