Hi,

I'm building courier-0.52.2 on a Trustix linux system: most thing have gone well, but I noticed that the install has set the file ownership to bin and daemon. Now I know I created a new user (courier) and group (courier), but I don't see where to tell the configuration about these.

I built courier 0.47 (my current mail server is running that still) and I'm sure I recall the docs saying something about a configure option for the uid and gid, but I don't see it in the Installation Guide for the current version.

Am I just being dim - too many mince pies or something?

Cheers
Pete
--
Peter Ford                      phone: 01580 893333
Developer                       fax:   01580 893399