Am 2006-01-05 15:27:22, schrieb Sergiy Zhuk:
> hi

> Have you looked at dbmail.org ?
> There're several problems with having all mail in the database though.
> I have yet to see an admin brave enough to use it in production, especially
> as mailbox size is growing every day...

I am using my own version of an IMAP-Server with PostgreSQL, where
each Mailfolder is a Table.  Imagin you are subscribed to LKM and
store the messages of the last 3 years  ;-)  or mybe import all
Messages since the first one.  It is my biggest mailfolder with
around 360.000 messages.

You will never have a maildir or mailbox which can beat this Server.

OK, ist currently only for testing and my personaly use, but ...

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi