dick hoogendijk writes:

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 21:09:16 +0100 (CET)
Grzegorz Janoszka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, dick hoogendijk wrote:

> The reason I ask is that I already use another (webmail)
> application (horde), so why run webmail from the courier package?

Maybe becouse sqwebmail can change user password (in courier plain
text files) and horde cannot?

That's not the point. Password change is being worked on btw. I like the total
package of horde; you prefer sqwebmail; thatÅ› fine /w me.

All I asked though is if sqwebmail could be "stopped to start"

Ask the port maintainer to put all sqwebmail-related files in a separate subpackage, and have the startup script check if sqwebmail is installed before starting it.

This is how it's done in Courier RPMs.