I have grep'd the maillog, messages log, and HTML error log, but cannot
find any logs containing failed login attempts from SqWebMail.  Is that
information kept anywhere?  We have a couple of paranoid users who would
like to know...

I saw the DEBUG_LOGIN option in the sqwebmaild config file, but am not
sure if I need the full debug, as I only care about failed attempts.

Thanks,
David