On Mon, December 4, 2006 12:42 pm, Anton Basistov wrote:
> I have some problem:
>

> If I want to send a letter to many recipients, I type many addresses in
> "TO".
> And if the only one address is nonexistent (and it is at local domain)
> Courier does not take my letter at all during email-client-smtp-session.
> And it does not say which address is wrong.

Sam already answered this question the last time you asked it.
The mail CLIENT sends this information one address at a time to courier,
courier tells the client at the time its sent that the address is
nonexistent.  It is the mail CLIENTS job to tell you which one.

> Do you know, how can I fix it? I want Courier to take the mail in any
> case, and just to send back error msg, if error.

Courier can if your mail CLIENT tells it to.  You are barking up the wrong
tree.