Hi List,

Is anyone aware of any web interfaces (a-la mailman) that work with couriermlm for allowing users to subscribe; subscribers to view archives, and admins to view/edit subscriber lists (and other settings)?

Sam, if nothing exists yet (webmlm?), would you be open to me writing something and submitting it to you for inclusion? (And what language would you want it written in? Perl?) (Sam: I might ask that the lower layers of couriermlm add a password field for subscribers; otherwise there's a problem of reinventing authentication mechanism for the web layer.)

Thanks,
Jeff