Is anyone accessing their Maildirs via a NFSv4 export?  Is this
supported/recommended over v3?  I'm splitting up a single RHEL5 based
Courier installation to 2 boxes and need to use NFS for the SMTP box to
access the Maildirs on the IMAP/POP3/Webmail box.  I understand NFSv4
has some performance and security benefits over v3 but wanted to be sure
it was supported.

Thanks,

Jay